You don't have to be the expert, leave that to us!
Our members deserve the best Mortgage product. Whether you're buying your dream home, vacation home, or simply refinancing, let us guide you down the path to the best Mortgage for you!
Want to talk about it? We'd love to help you!
- To apply by phone, call 800.287.0046 and talk with one of our Mortgage Lending experts.
Real Estate Loan Officer
800.287.0046 x 2002
- Fixed Rate
- Conventional Mortgage
- VA Loans
- Adjustable Rate
- Rural Development
- Manufactured Homes
To make the process easier, be sure to have these documents ready for your first appointment:
- Current pay stubs for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent investment account statement
- Most recent retirement account statement
Registered Mortgage Loan Originators
Community Alliance Credit Union NMLS# 719122, is in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
Mortgages: Community Alliance CU does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Community Alliance CU is an equal opportunity lender. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates and program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Go to main navigation