When it comes to a Mortgage, we will guide you every step of the way!
Our members deserve the best Mortgage product. Whether you're buying your dream home, vacation home, or simply refinancing, let us guide you down the path to the best Mortgage for you!
Testimonial from Rebecca C.: Stephanie, I would like to commend you on your work ethic and your dedication to your members. This credit union has been nothing but amazing to me and I have just started my membership. I feel like I have been a member for centuries the way I was treated. I can never put in words how grateful I am for you and Community Alliance. You all are truly a blessing to me. Thank you for being my guide to Financial Success!
Want to talk about it? We'd love to help you!
- To apply by phone, call us Monday - Friday at 800.287.0046 and talk with one of our Mortgage Lending experts.
Real Estate Loan Officer
800.287.0046 x 2002
- Fixed Rate - Your monthly payment is the same each month
- Conventional Mortgage - Home mortgage borrowers with good credit and the funds for a larger down payment may be better served by a conventional loan than an FHA-insured loan.
- FHA - This may be a perfect option for members who are looking to purchase a home without a large down payment, making it a great choice for first-time homebuyers. FHA loans may also help members with a lower credit score purchase their dream home.
- VA Loans - For Veterans and Military personnel
- Adjustable Rate - If you are looking for a short term loan with flexible payments
- Pre-Qualification - Get pre-approved
- Rural Development
- Manufactured Homes
To make the process easier, be sure to have these documents ready for your first appointment:
- Current pay stubs for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent investment account statement
- Most recent retirement account statement
Need Homeowners Insurance? Get a Free Quote.
Registered Mortgage Loan Originators
Community Alliance Credit Union NMLS# 719122, is in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
Mortgages: Community Alliance CU does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Community Alliance CU is an equal opportunity lender. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates and program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Go to main navigation