Welcome to Community Alliance Credit Union! We have been meeting the financial needs of members and their families for over 50 years. The Credit Union was established in 1966 by a group of employees of the Auto Club of Michigan. In 2006, we opened our membership to include the community. We are happy to serve you online, in person or on the phone with the highest personal service.
As a member/owner of Community Alliance Credit Union, you have the right to vote for members to serve on the Credit Union Board of Directors. These Directors are volunteers and agree to serve without compensation.
We have a full-service branch open 7 days a week in Livonia, call us at 800.287.0046.
Formerly know as Auto Club Group Credit Union and ACM Employees Credit Union.
Open An Account
Open your account with a minimum deposit of $5 in a savings account. This deposit represents your share in the Credit Union, and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and participate in the services at Community Alliance Credit Union.
- Fill out this application to open an account*
- This easy guide will help you make the switch
- Hours and locations or call us 7 days a week at 800.287.0046
You're Welcome Here!
What we'll need:*
- Your Social Security number
- Valid identification - driver's license, government issued photo ID, state ID or military ID
- For youth accounts, a copy of the child's social security card is required.
- Individuals who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in Wayne, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Livingston Counties of Michigan.
- Members of record as of the date of approval of the field of membership amendment to become a community credit union.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county, where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
- Employees of the Credit Union.
- Employees, members of the Board of Directors/Governors, and pensioners of the Automobile Club of Michigan, the Auto Club Insurance Association, the Auto Club Group, and their successor and subsidiary companies.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
We guide people to financial success by helping them get comfortable with money.Go to main navigation