Open An Account.
Welcome to Community Alliance Credit Union! We have been meeting the financial needs of members and their families since 1966. We are happy to serve you online, in person or on the phone with the highest personal service.
We are the only known Credit Union in Michigan that has lobby hours seven days a week. With access to your account 24 hours a day seven days a week through Internet or Mobile Banking, you can pay bills, deposit checks with eDeposit, create a loan, transfer funds, learn which checks have cleared, when your last deposit was posted, and more.
As a member/owner of Community Alliance Credit Union, you have the right to vote for members to serve on the Credit Union Board of Directors. These Directors are volunteers and agree to serve without compensation.
Formerly known as Auto Club Group Credit Union and ACM Employees Credit Union.
- Individuals who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in Wayne, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Livingston Counties of Michigan.
- Members of record as of the date of approval of the field of membership amendment to become a community credit union.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county, where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
- Employees of the Credit Union.
- Employees, members of the Board of Directors/Governors, and pensioners of the Automobile Club of Michigan, the Auto Club Insurance Association, the Auto Club Group, and their successor and subsidiary companies.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
A member-owned financial cooperative dedicated to provide our members and our community with exceptional service, financial products and education.Go to main navigation