We really care about you, and we know you care about us!
Here are 10 ways to protect us all when handling financial transactions.
Researchers say that the Coronavirus can live on paper for 4 to 5 days, including on paper money!! While we are keeping everything as clean as possible in the branch, we encourage you to take extra precautions to be safe.
- Wipe down cash with disinfectant.
- Keep cash away from items in your purse.
- Use gloves to handle cash.
- Use hand sanitizer after handling cash.
- When using the drive-thru, please consider using gloves to handle the money tube. While we clean them frequently, you don’t know the health condition of the member who transacted before you.
- If you need cash, plan on withdrawing enough to last you several weeks to limit your exposure. Also, consider using an ATM.
- Using debit and credit cards are safer than handling cash. Again, be sure to wipe down the plastic cards where the virus can live.
- Many retailers accept Google Pay, Apple Pay Samsung Pay. These contactless methods of payment are the safest during this pandemic.
- Paying for purchases online or through an app is safer than handling cash or payment cards.
- Stay home. While we love to see you, our risk and your risk of getting COVID-19 increases when you come to the drive-thru. Many transactions can be done through our remote delivery channels from the comfort of your home. Learn about Online Banking, our Mobile Banking , and eDeposit.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay Strong.
Please do your part for yourself, for us, for the community, for the world.
Go to main navigation