eDeposit - Save yourself a trip and deposit checks from anywhere!
Deposit checks 24/7 with the snap of a picture using our free app and your smart phone or tablet.
New Banking Regulation - As of Monday, July 16, 2018 you are required to accompany this on the back of every check or it will be returned due to improper signature:
- Your signature on all checks
- "For Mobile Deposit Only at Community Alliance CU" or "For Mobile Deposit Only at CACU"
- Select eDeposit within our Free Mobile Banking App
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the share that you want to make the deposit
- Enter the dollar amount of the check
- You'll simply take a picture of the front
- Take a picture of the back of your endorsed check (with your signature)
- Write: "For Mobile Deposit Only at Community Alliance CU" or "For Mobile Deposit Only at CACU" . If you don't write this on your check it will be returned due to improper signature
- Verify the information on the screen is correct and "Submit".
- 24/7 access. Make deposits anytime from almost anywhere
- Saves you time. No need to make a trip to the Credit Union
- Any deposit made after 3:00 P.M. will be posted to your account no later than the next business day
- Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal
- Your deposit is as secure as depositing checks at an ATM or branch.
- Check images are not saved on your device.
- Only you can access your account with your User ID and password. After you complete your transaction, write “deposited” and the date of deposit on the face of the check. Retain the marked check for one week after your deposit, and then destroy it. If you try to deposit this check again anywhere it will be rejected.
Download our Free Mobile App Today
Learn more about Mobile Banking.
You must be at least 18 years old to use eDeposit. Go to main navigation