Mobile Wallets Are Here!
Your Community Alliance Credit Union Visa® cards and your smartphone will change the way you pay.
With Mobile Wallets you can securely store your CACU Visa® Debit and Credit Card details to make purchases at a store with your mobile device or online with your computer or other device. Make quick and secure in-store purchases with your credit or debit card on your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch when you enroll your card in your device's wallet.
- Add your CACU cards to your iPhone 6 or later smartphone or your Apple Watch by launching the Wallet app, clicking on "Add Debit or Credit Card and follow the prompts.
- To pay, hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the merchants reader. There's no need to open an app.
- You can manage your cards in Apple Pay and review your activity in Online or Mobile Banking.
- Download the Google Pay app and add your CACU cards.
- Pay by unlocking your phone, holding it near the merchant's reader and follow the prompts. You don't need to open the app.
- You can manage your cards and review your activity in Online and Mobile Banking.
- Download the Samsung Pay app and add your CACU cards.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to launch the app, select your card and pay by holding your phone directly over the merchant terminal.
- Review your activity in Online and Mobile Banking.
Card convenience, without the card. With Microsoft Wallet, you simply tap your smartphone directly over the merchant terminal, and your default Debit or Credit card is charged.
Fitbit Pay makes shopping at your favorite places more seamless than ever. Then, use your Fitbit to complete purchases worldwide - at any store that accepts wallet-free payments.Go to main navigation