Phone Banking - "In-Touch"
Keep In-Touch with your account!
Call "In-Touch" (800.433.7101) from any touch tone phone to access your Community Alliance account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from home, work, or when you are out of town. Make transfers, loan payments, verify if checks have cleared, find out the amount of your direct deposit or payroll deduction, make a wide range of account inquiries, and more.
"In Touch" is available with no transaction charges, and you can use the toll-free number to access this service!
The system will ask for:
- Your account number followed by the # sign
- Your PIN (4 digit code) followed by the # sign.
|Card Services||Press 1|
|Account Balance||Press 2|
|Account History||Press 3|
|Loan Payoff Information||Press 4|
|Share of Loan Withdrawal||Press 5|
|Transfer Funds or Make a Payment||Press 6|
|Stop Payment||Press 7|
|Credit Union Information||Press 8|
|Change PIN||Press 9|
First Time Users:
- Call “In-Touch” at 800.433.7101
- After the greeting
- Enter your account number followed by the # sign
- Enter your Social Security number
- You will be asked to enter a four-digit PIN of your choice. For verification, you will be asked to enter your four-digit PIN a second time. This will be your PIN for future calls.
- Press 1 to hear your new four-digit PIN, or press 2 to continue to the main menu
- “In-Touch” uses the star key as decimal points. For example, twenty dollars and seventy cents should be keyed as 20*70. It will be translated as $20.70.
- Enter dates MMDDYYYY format. For example, January 1, 2020 should be keyed in as 01012020.
- At anytime you can enter 3* to get back to the main menu options.
- Use option 6 to activate or deactivate a Debit Card.
If you need help accessing the In-Touch audio system, please contact the Credit Union Monday - Friday at 734.464.8079 for assistance.
If you have a smartphone and Online Banking you should try Mobile Banking it's easy!Go to main navigation