Phone Banking - "In-Touch"
Call "In-Touch" from any touch tone phone to access your Community Alliance account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from home, work, or when you are out of town. Make transfers, loan payments, verify if checks have cleared, find out the amount of your direct deposit or payroll deduction, make a wide range of account inquiries, and more.
"In Touch" is available with no transaction charges, and you can use the toll-free number to access this service! If you are a first-time user of In-Touch simply call 800.433.7101 and follow the prompts.
The system will ask for:
- Your account number.
- The PIN (4 digit code of your choice).
- Your SSN to verify your identity.
|Main Menu||Press 1|
|Activate a new Debit Card||Press 2|
|Report a lost, stolen, or not received Debit Card||Press 3|
First Time Users:
- Call “In-Touch” at 800.433.7101 or 313.436.7101
- After the greeting
- Press 1 for Main Menu
- Press 2 to activate your new debit card
- Press 3 to report a Debit card lost, stolen or not received
- Enter your account number followed by the # sign
- You will be asked to enter a four-digit Access Code of your choice followed by the # sign. Then you will be asked to enter your full social security number followed by the # sign. Your new Access Code will be repeated back to you for verification. This will be your Access Code for future calls.
- “In-Touch” automatically inserts decimal points. For example, twenty dollars and seventy cents should be keyed as 2070#. It will be translated as $20.70.
- Enter dates MMDDYY format. For example January 1, 2017 should be keyed in as 010117#.
- You may need to know your share or loan ID numbers (previously called suffixes) to conduct certain transactions. For a list of your account ID numbers, go to the Balance Inquiry menu (in menu mode) then to Open Share Balance List or Open Loan Balance List for a list of your account ID numbers.
If you need help accessing the In-Touch audio system, please contact the Credit Union at 800.287.0046 for assistance.
If you have a smart phone and Online Banking you should try Mobile Banking it's easy!Go to main navigation