Shared Branch Locations
CO-OP Shared Branching is part of a national shared branch network that serves as an extension of a member’s credit union. Members can conduct financial transactions at more than 6,000 locations (known as “Credit Union Family Service Centers - CUFSC”) that are electronically posted back to your account at Community Alliance Credit Union.
- Make deposits & withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Receive loan advances
- Sign your loan documents
- Free ATMs
- And more!
Please note the following change in hours to standalone CO-OP Shared Branches as of Monday, March 5, 2018:
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Find a FREE CO-OP Shared Branch or Download the Free CO-OP Shared Branch App
- Mobile: Download the Mobile App for iPhone or Android
- Text: Text your zip code to 91989 to find nearby ATM and Shared Branch locations
- Call: 888.748.3266 to find a location by phone
- Live Help: Call 888.837.6500 for live personal assistance
Your first four (4) withdrawals per month are Free and then there is a $5.00 fee for each additional withdrawal.
Two branches closed permanently on June 30, 2018:
- Canton – 5810 Sheldon Rd, Canton, MI 48187
- Riverview – 19224 W. Fort St, Riverview, MI 48193
|Ann Arbor||4687 Washtenaw|
|Detroit - Eastside||14481 Gratiot Ave.|
|Detroit - Northwest||18463 Livernois|
|Garden City||30094 Ford Rd.|
|Redford||14815 Telegraph Rd.|
|Southfield||23647 Greenfield Rd.|
|Taylor||21584 Ecorse Rd.|
Go to main navigation