Free Online/Mobile Bill Pay
Safe. Fast. Easy! You can pay bills from your computer, mobile device or tablet.
Online Bill Pay is Freedom, Watch a Demo.
How much can you save by using Bill Pay? Calculate Your Savings.
With Online/Mobile Bill Pay you can pay your bills from anywhere you are. You'll be able to:
- View all payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances
- Quickly add a new payee
- Make a payment to any person or company in one click
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with eBill
To get started, log into your account through Internet Banking, then select "Bill Pay' in the side bar. It's that easy!
Bill Pay is free* for all Checking Account holders as long as you use it.
You can pay your first bill in a few simple steps:
- Add a Payee - have your billing statement for each payee (merchant or person)
- Schedule a Payment
P2P - Person-To-Person Payment
You can send money to your child away at school or pay back a friend without sending cash or a check. You can pay anyone by just having their email address. Log into your account, in Bill Pay select:
- "Add a Person"
You'll be asked a security question, then enter the persons name, e-mail address and phone number. This will generate an e-mail notice to be sent to that person. When they click on the email, they will set up a payment connection with their financial institutions routing and account number information.
- It's fast, you don't have to wait for the mail.
- It's easy, all you need is Bill Pay with the Credit Union and their email address.
- It's secure, you don't see account information for either person.
Bill Pay Help!
There is an online "Help" menu within Community Alliance Credit Union Bill Pay that can answer additional questions. For Bill Pay Support call 1.866.321.7375 available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. E.T.
*Inactive Bill Pay Fee - Bill Pay is free as long as you use it. If you sign up for online Bill Pay and don't use it for three consecutive months you will be subject to an inactivity fee of $5 and the following month your access will be denied. You may sign up again, but you'll also have to set up all your bills again.Go to main navigation