Business Services - Helping Your Small Business Achieve its Financial Goals
When your company or small business opens an account at Community Alliance Credit Union, you become an owner. Your business can join if you are located in Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw, Monroe, or Livingston Counties.
Attend: Tax Break For Business Owners - Learn more
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay – pay one-time, schedule future bills or arrange for recurring payments
- eStatements and eNotices
- eAlerts to help you manage your account
- Direct Deposit
- ACH Services - Pay your loan with us from your other financial institution automatically with Express Pay
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
An Employee Benefit at No Cost
Enhancing your employees' overall compensation package presents a challenge to any business. We can help by providing the benefits of Credit Union membership to your employees and their families at no cost to your business. In addition, they can save time and money by authorizing a direct deposit of their payroll into their Credit Union account.
Services available to your employees:
- Free benefit for all your employees
- No cost "Lunch & Learns" at your location
- Schedule "Credit Union Days' at your facility and open accounts on-site
To Open an account:
Contact Kathy Hoen at 734.464.8079 ext. 2005 or email her at email@example.com
Call us at 800.287.0046, our Livonia Branch is open 7 days for your convenience.
Save 15% On Sprint Cell Phone
- 15% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service
- Ready Now, one-on-one personalized setup, is provided at select Sprint Stores
- Valid in conjunction with most Sprint National handset offers and other promotions
- Buy online and receive additional savings
- Connect with Sprint
Electronic Federal Tax Payments System
Electronic Federal Tax Payments System is a convenient and secure way of making all federal tax payments online. Community Alliance Credit Union provides the following link to help you set up these electronic payments and have them deducted from the Credit Union checking account that you designate. http://www.eftps.gov/
State Of Michigan Tax Payments System
The Michigan Department of Treasury accepts Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as a method for paying certain business taxes. EFT is a safe and efficient process for making tax payments. All transactions are governed by strict, nationally established rules, regulations and security procedures and occur between financial institutions only at your request.
Community Alliance Credit Union provides the following link to help you set up these electronic payments and have them deducted from your checking account that you designate.Go to main navigation