Grow Your Business With Us - Helping Your Business Achieve its Financial Goals
When your company or small business opens an account at Community Alliance Credit Union, you become an owner. Your business can join if you are located in Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw, Monroe, or Livingston Counties.
- Access to nearly 30,000 FREE ATM's through the CO-OP Network
- Access your account with Online Banking from your computer. Download our FREE Mobile App to go anywhere you are with Mobile Banking
- Use Online Bill Pay – pay one-time, schedule future bills or arrange for recurring payments
- Sign up for eStatements, eAlerts and eNotices to help manage your account
- Use your account number, our routing number 272477885 to sign up for Direct Deposit
- ACH Services - Pay your loan with us from your other financial institution automatically with Express Pay
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
An Employee Benefit at No Cost
Enhancing your employees' overall compensation package presents a challenge to any business. We can help by providing the benefits of Credit Union membership to your employees and their families at no cost to your business. In addition, they can save time and money by authorizing a direct deposit of their payroll into their Credit Union account.
Services available to your employees:
- Free benefit for all your employees
- No cost "Lunch & Learns" at your location
- Schedule "Credit Union Days' at your facility and open accounts on-site
Open an account:
Call Monday - Friday at 734.464.8079 and reach Kathy at ext. 2005.
Electronic Federal Tax Payments System
Electronic Federal Tax Payments System is a convenient and secure way of making all federal tax payments online. Community Alliance Credit Union provides the following link to help you set up these electronic payments and have them deducted from the Credit Union checking account that you designate.
State Of Michigan Tax Payments System
The Michigan Department of Treasury accepts Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as a method for paying certain business taxes. EFT is a safe and efficient process for making tax payments. All transactions are governed by strict, nationally established rules, regulations and security procedures and occur between financial institutions only at your request.
Community Alliance Credit Union provides the following link to help you set up these electronic payments and have them deducted from your checking account that you designate.
Go to main navigation