Fall into Savings with a High Yield Certificate of Deposit
If you’re tired of stretching your dollar, we’ve got some good news for you. Community Alliance CU consistently offer higher rates on all our savings products.
Choose the certificate that's right for you:
- Open with a balance as low as $500
- Current Fixed Certificate Rates
- Automatic renewal when your Certificate matures
- Short and long-term options: 6-month, 18-month, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or 5 year term
- Open a Save to Win Account with only $25, plus you could win thousands of dollars, make monthly deposits and have a chance to win monthly cash prizes!
- Want to earn a higher rate and have flexibility? Learn about our Money Market Accounts.
|CD Type||Minimum Deposit||Rate||APY*||Compounded|
|99 Day Special||$500||1.98%||2.00%||Monthly|
|7 Month Special||$500||2.13%||2.15%||Monthly|
|13 Month Special||$500||2.23%||2.25%||Monthly|
*Must be new money or newly deposited money. A penalty is imposed for early withdrawals and may reduce earnings. Offers may be revoked at any time.
Federally Insured by NCUA.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Save separately for your retirement, and qualified members can save on taxes today with an Individual Retirement Account. Make deposits conveniently throughout the year with payroll deduction, by mail, or in person at the Credit Union office.
We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor or speak with one of our Financial Planners regarding your IRA eligibility. Certificate investment options are available for all programs which include Traditional, Roth, or Coverdell Education Savings Account program.Go to main navigation