Certificate Accounts - Deposit Your Money with a High-Yield Rate!
If you’re tired of stretching your dollar, we’ve got some good news for you. Community Alliance CU consistently offer higher rates on all our savings products.
Choose the certificate that's right for you:
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Fixed Certificate Rates
- 6-month, 18-month, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or 5 year term
- To open, mail your deposit, visit a branch or call us at 800.287.0046
- Open a "Save to Win" Account with only $25, plus you could win thousands of dollars, make monthly deposits and have a chance to win monthly cash prizes!
- Want to earn a higher rate and have flexibility? Learn about our Money Market Accounts.
|CD Type*||Minimum Deposit||Rate||APY*||Compounded|
|99 Day Special||$500||1.98%||2.00%||Monthly|
|7 Month Special||$500||2.13%||2.15%||Monthly|
|13 Month Special||$500||2.23%||2.25%||Monthly|
|25 Month Special||$500||2.62%||2.65%||Monthly|
*Must be new money. A penalty is imposed for early withdrawals and may reduce earnings. Offers may be revoked at any time. Call for maximum amount.
- Long or short term savings
- Automatic renewal when your certificate matures
- Insured by NCUA
Jumbo Certificates have a minimum balance of $100,000 and earn higher dividend rates than our Regular Certificates, call us for rates.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Save separately for your retirement, and qualified members can save on taxes today with an Individual Retirement Account. Make deposits conveniently throughout the year with payroll deduction, by mail, or in person at the Credit Union office.
We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor or speak with one of our Financial Planners regarding your IRA eligibility. Certificate investment options are available for all programs which include Traditional, Roth, or Coverdell Education Savings Account program.Go to main navigation