Save For A Purpose at Community Alliance Credit Union
If you’re tired of stretching your dollar, we’ve got some good news for you.
Earn Up To 2.60% APY in a Certificate of Deposit, See All Our Great Rates
|Financial Institution||1 Year APY||18 Month APY||2 Year APY||Specials APY|
|Community Alliance CU||0.90%||1.00%||1.25%||17 Month 1.90%|
|Bank of America||0.08%||0.07%||0.10%||12 Month 0.08%|
Choose the certificate that's right for you:
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Fixed Certificate Rates
- 6-month, 18-month, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or 5 year term
- To open, mail your deposit, visit a branch or call us at 800.287.0046
- Open a "Save to Win" Account with only $25, plus you could win thousands of dollars, make monthy deposits and have a chance to win monthly cash prizes!
- Long or short term savings
- Automatic renewal when your certificate matures
- Insured by NCUA
Jumbo Certificates have a minimum balance of $100,000 and earn higher dividend rates than our Regular Certificates, call us for rates.
Rate Increase Offer
- Ask for a .50% APY Rate Increase on Regular Certificate Accounts when you have our Interest Checking Account. This offer excludes Specials.
Rate increase offer cannot be combined with any promotions or special CD rates.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Save separately for your retirement, and qualified members can save on taxes today with an Individual Retirement Account. Make deposits conveniently throughout the year with payroll deduction, by mail, or in person at the Credit Union office.
We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor or speak with one of our Financial Planners regarding your IRA eligibility. Certificate investment options are available for all programs which include Traditional, Roth, or Coverdell Education Savings Account program.Go to main navigation