Take us with you wherever you go with our VISA® Debit Card
Instant issue Debit Cards are here!
Instant issue lets you walk out of the Credit Union with your New Debit Card in hand.
Instant Issue Perks:
- Select your own personal identification number (PIN)
- EMV chip technology
- Same day access to your account
Replace Your Debit Card Instantly
If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, we can issue you a replacement debit card in a few minutes. Visit our Livonia branch and ask for an instant-issue debit card.
Debit Card benefits:
- Free ATM deposits and withdrawals to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP Network. Transactions are also Free at Costco®, Walgreens and 7-Eleven® Stores.
- Use your Visa Debit Card to make transactions to your checking account anywhere VISA is accepted. Save money on check printing, eliminate waiting for check approvals, receive immediate credit for returns and avoid carrying a lot of cash.
Your daily limits are:
- Up to $500 per day at the ATM.
- Up to $2,500 per day when you sign for your purchase or for point-of-sale transactions.
To report a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card call 800.433.7101 anytime.
No transaction or monthly fees for using your Visa Debit Card.
Visa Checkout - The simpler way to check out
Easily pay online with Visa Checkout at your favorite stores with a single sign on. Set up your account, and start spending less time filling out forms when you shop online. On your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, Visa Checkout works with your existing CACU debit and credit cards across all your devices, no matter where you are. So, shopping stays convenient and paying online gets even easier. Enroll for free now.
Remember to let us know so your Visa Debit card will not shut down due to unusual spending. Please print, complete and return to the credit union this debit card travel notice.
Is Debit Card Overdraft Coverage Right For You?
Q. Are there fees?
- There is a standard overdraft fee each time we pay a non-sufficient funds item. There is not cost if you don't use it!
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
Q. Can I change my mind?
- Yes, you can change your mind at any time, just give us a call or let us know the next time you come into the Credit Union.
If you would like to change your Debit Card Overdraft Coverage options, please call us Monday - Friday at 734.464.8079.
Funds from any deposit (cash or check) made at an ATM will automatically be held for two business days, the first $200 will be available immediately. You will receive a written notice if an extended hold is placed on your deposit for any reason.Debit Card Overdraft Coverage is no longer provided to you automatically due to Federal Regulations, this was effective on August 15, 2010. Go to main navigation