Checking & Interest Checking Accounts
Anytime...Anywhere Checking! Manage Your Account 24/7 with FREE Mobile Banking & Remote Deposit!
- Anytime...Anywhere Checking:
- No minimum balance required ($50 opening deposit is required)
- Manage eAlerts - you can be set up alerts as a text message or email within Internet Banking
- FREE Statements, paper or eStatements - sign up within Internet Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking with eDeposit, download the app today!
- FREE Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE access to over 30,000 ATM's through the CO-OP Network and also FREE at Costco, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Dunkin Donuts and 7-Eleven® Stores.
- Overdraft protection available from your savings account and/or a line-of-credit loan
- In-Touch (Audio response) perform transactions through any touch-tone phone
- Identity Theft Coverage available for a small monthly fee, learn more.
- No transaction or monthly fees for using your Visa Debit Card!
- No per check transaction fees
- 0.25% APR rate discount on all vehicle and share secured loans with automatic payment from your Regular Checking (Can not be combined with any other offers) and 0.50% APR rate discount with automatic payment from your Interest Checking.
- Overdraft Protection*
FREE Student Checking
- No quarterly account service fee*
- Members ages 16-17 can open a FREE Checking with their parents through our Teen Club
- Members ages 18-25 can open a FREE Checking anytime.
Learn the basics of managing a checking account with a web-based checking account management education module called CheckRight available to you for FREE as a partner with Accel.
Make the Switch Today! We Can Guide You Through Each Step!
This easy guide will help you Make the Switch:
- Switch kit checklist, switch payroll, close your account, and switch your automatic withdrawals
We'll go to work for you to make the switch.
To get started, open an account at Community Alliance Credit Union by visiting our Livonia Office Open 7 Days a Week!
Interest Checking - A Checking Plus More!
Enjoy these extra benefits:
- Minimum average balance required is $2,500
- Interest paid based on balance:
- Balances less than $2,500
- Balances at $2,500 or more
- Balances at $15,000 or more
- Holders of an Interest Checking account are also eligible for a .50% APY rate increase on all regularly-priced Certificates of Deposit. Excludes "Special" Certificates of Deposits.
- 0.50% APR rate discount on all vehicle and share secured loans with automatic payments from your Community Alliance Interest Checking account. (This can not be combined with any other offer.)
- There is a monthly fee if the account falls below the minimum balance
Ways to avoid the Quarterly Account Service Fee:
- Have our Visa Credit Card, or a Mortgage, or a loan balance greater than $300
- Have Direct Deposit or ACH Credit/Debit item clear you account monthly
- Excludes members ages 25 and younger
*Overdraft protection is also available as a transfer from savings or from a pre-approved line-of-credit loan. Members must qualify.Go to main navigation