Community Alliance has many services that may help you manage your account with ease and convenience. Explore these services to keep your life simple.
Alerts and Text (SMS) Alerts!
You can receive an email or a text message about your purchases, balances and more.
Sign into your account to set up alerts with a personal computer, tablet or mobile device and by using our full website. Select the button “Add Alerts” in the left column. You must be signed up for eStatements to activate eAlerts.
eSign allows you the convenience of completing your personal loan application process without having to leave your home! Other documents that require your signature will be coming soon. Now that's convenient!
- It's Free
- It's Fast - sign and return your documents from any internet enable device in minutes
- It's Easy - no paper, no printing, no faxing or paper mailing
- It's Safe & Secure! - DocuSign guarantees the confidentiality of all transactions and provides multi-faceted verification of all signing events. Each electronic signature is unique, documentable, encrypted, and tamper-evident.
Go Paperless! - It's safe and convenient, log into your account through Internet Banking then under "Services" select Manage e-Forms. It's that easy!
If you have eStatements then all correspondences about your account will be delivered to your email address to alert you about important account information. Not only will you get your information faster than you would through traditional mail - you will also access it via the security of Internet Banking. This is just another way to help you manage your account. eNotices will be available for certificates maturing, non-sufficient funds (NSF), and late payments. You must be signed up for eStatements to receive eNotices.
Don't worry about scrambling to find your tax forms when it comes time to do your taxes. Just log into Internet Banking from wherever you are to view or print your tax forms, it's that easy!
Update Your Email Address
Please take the time to make sure we have your correct email address on file. You can update your email address through Internet Banking or by calling us at 800.287.0046 or the next time you visit one of our locations. Communicating with you through online channels is the fastest way we can communicate to you your finances at Community Alliance Credit Union.
- Use this Credit Union electronic account information for debits or credits to your account
- Express Pay gives Community Alliance authorization to pull money from your other financial institution to pay us