We Are Here To Serve You
We are Excited to Welcome You Back into the Branch!
Our branch remodeling is complete, and our lobby is now open.
It’s important to remember that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. The health and safety of our members, our employees, and our community is everyone’s top priority. We will continue to evaluate the level of risk and adjust our operations accordingly.
Be Prepared When You Visit CACU
We are all in this together, and we ask that you respect these new safety measures to protect everyone when visiting the CACU branch:
- Don’t Arrive Sick: If you are sick, or have any COVID symptoms, please do not visit the CACU branch or drive thru. Of course, you still have access to CACU through our electronic services, or by calling us 24-hours a day at 734.464.8079 or 800.287.0046.
- Limited Members in Lobby: We will restrict the number of members allowed inside the lobby at a time. When we are near capacity, a member service representative will greet you at the door and ask you to remain outside of the branch until you can safely enter the building. Also, please limit who you bring inside the branch with you. (Only those needed for transacting business.)
- Social Distancing: All members and employees must practice social distancing, so please keep 6 feet between you and others. Markers have been placed on the floor for the teller waiting line, and protective shields have been added where appropriate.
- Face Coverings: Masks or face coverings are required for all employees and members while in the CACU building. If you need a mask, we will provide one to you. You may be asked to show your ID and lower your mask briefly for us to verify your identity. If you are medically unable to wear a mask, for your own safety, we ask that you conduct your business through the drive thru.
- Sanitization: CACU employees will be cleaning regularly throughout the day, including ATM screens, keypads, and drive-thru canisters. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby for your use, and we recommend that you sanitize your hands before and after conducting business.
- Pens: If you need to use a pen while in the lobby, please note that there are two containers… One for “clean” pens, and one for “used” (or dirty) pens. Please select only from the “clean” container, and feel free to keep the pen when you are finished.
We are here for you if you need help:
Call us 24/7 at 734.464.8079 then make a selection.
- Card Services - option 1
- Account Inquires - option 2
- Trouble Making Your Loan Payment - option 4
- Apply for a Loan - option 5
Digitally Managing Your Account
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Deposit a Check remotely
- Use Online/Mobile Bill Pay - Person 2 Person
- Obtain New or Replacement Debit Card
- Find a Free ATM
- Set up Account Alerts
- Use Touch-Tone Phone Banking - In-Touch
If you have been affected by coronavirus and it is impacting your ability to sustain your debt management plan, let’s talk. Request a free counseling session, and a counselor will call you, or, if you prefer to speak with someone right away, you can call 1.877.337.3399. GreenPath counselors are ready to respond during these hours:
- 8am-10pm Mon-Thurs ET
- 8am-7pm Fri ET
- 9am-6pm Sat ET
Thank you for your patience as we work together to safeguard the health of our members & staff.
Your account is federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA only insures credit unions, and it is the largest of the U.S. deposit insurance agencies. IRAs are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.