We Are Here To Serve You
We continue to serve your financial needs. Our branch drive-thru remains open during regular business hours! We continue to clean, including ATM screens, keypads, and drive-thru canisters with EPA-approved disinfectants. We encourage you to watch this video.
We are open and here for you if you need help:
Call us at 734.464.8079 then make a selection.
- Card Services - option 1
- Account Inquires - option 2
- Trouble Making Your Loan Payment - option 4
- Apply for a Loan - option 5
- Mortgage Inquires - Call Stephanie at ext. 2002
- Business Account Inquires - Call Kathy at ext. 2005
Digitally Managing Your Account
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Deposit a Check remotely
- Use Online/Mobile Bill Pay - Person 2 Person
- Obtain New or Replacement Debit Card
- Find a Free ATM
- Set up Account Alerts
- Use Touch-Tone Phone Banking - In-Touch
If you have been affected by coronavirus and it is impacting your ability to sustain your debt management plan, let’s talk. Request a free counseling session, and a counselor will call you, or, if you prefer to speak with someone right away, you can call 1.877.337.3399. GreenPath counselors are ready to respond during these hours:
- 8am-10pm Mon-Thurs ET
- 8am-7pm Fri ET
- 9am-6pm Sat ET
Thank you for your patience as we work together to safeguard the health of our members & staff.
Your account is federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA only insures credit unions, and it is the largest of the U.S. deposit insurance agencies. IRAs are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.