VISA® Gift Cards
Gift cards fit everyone's personality, size and interests!
Give a VISA® Gift Card to all your family and friends. It’s convenient for all your gift-giving occasions.
- Gift Cards may be purchased in amounts ranging from $10 to $1,000
- Community Alliance Credit Union VISA® Gift Cards are "non-re-loadable" and are non-personalized cards
- A $3.00 Administration Fee will be charged for each gift card sold
- Visit a branch and one of our Member Service Representatives will help you
To purchase a VISA® Gift Card, simply stop by one of our branches or call us for more information.
- Accepted by millions of merchants worldwide that accept VISA®*
- Automatically activated and ready to use within 2 hours after purchase
- Use for Internet, catalog, and telephone purchases
- Online account balance and transaction history
How Does it Work?
- Swipe your VISA® Gift Card when you make a purchase and the amount will be automatically deducted.
- Run the transaction as a credit, not a debit. Make multiple purchases adding up to the amount on the card.
- Gift Card recipients must know their card balance before they shop, as most merchants will not be able to determine the balance. If you try to purchase an item for more than the card balance, the card will be declined.
- To purchase an item for more than the card balance, you should ask the cashier to run the available amount on the card and pay the remaining purchase amount by another method, such as cash, check or credit card.
Access Your Visa® Gift Card Balances
To access your gift card account information online:
- Enter your card number
- Enter your security code (The three digits on the back of the card.)
- Call 866.833.2370 open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Enter your card number when prompted
- Enter your security code when prompted (The three digits on the back of the card.)
Restrictions on Gift Cards:
- Car Rental - $500 hold
- Pay at the pump - $75 fixed amount
- Restaurants/Bars - 20% gratuity pre-authorization hold
*Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs, hotels, or for “pay at the pump” gas transactions. Internet gambling transactions will also be declined.Go to main navigation