With a Home Equity Line-of-Credit you can access cash whenever you need it.
Your house is an asset that can help you reach your financial goals. Let us help you pull the money out of your house and use it to consolidate debt, make home improvements, pay for education, and more.
Take the Cash Challenge and have a chance to win $250!
- No Annual Fee
- Credit limits up to 80% of the appraised value (less first mortgage)
- Call us anytime 24/7 at 734.464.8079, then select option 5
- Use our calculators to determine your Home Equity loan payment
- Get a Free Quote and Save on Homeowners Insurance
|HELOC Loan Value Up to||APR as low as||Maximum Advance||Minimum Advance|
1. Home Equity Line of Credit has a variable rate that is subject to change on a quarterly basis.
Fixed Rate Closed-End Loans
- Take a look at all our Loan rates
- Credit Limits up to 80% of the appraised value (less first mortgage).
- Please contact the Credit Union for details on rates and repayment terms.
Cash Out Mortgage Refinance
Both Programs Offer
- Low rates
- Low closing costs
- Application & appraisal fees may apply
- Easy terms to fit your monthly budget
- Minimum limit of $10,000 and maximum of $300,000
Not sure which way to go? Talk with one of our Member Service Representatives today at 734.464.8079, to guide you in the right direction.
Need Homeowners Insurance? Get a Free Quote.
Need a Mortgage? You don't have to be the expert, leave that to us.
Community Alliance Credit Union NMLS# 719122, is in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
Application rate varies depending on member's credit qualifications. Credit limit based upon credit qualifications and loan-to-value ratio (up to 80% of fair market value of Michigan primary residence less other liens). Terms are subject to change without notice. Property, title and/or flood insurance, if applicable are required. Lifetime APR will not exceed 18%.Go to main navigation