Home Equity Loans
Want to update your home? We can help!
Home Equity Line-of-Credit Program - 2.99% APR Introductory Rate for first 9 months*
Plus, No Closing Cost!
Take the money out of your house to fix it up and add value to your home. Use the collateral and get a home equity loan. Community Alliance Credit Union offers two programs to meet your needs.
- No Annual Fee!
- Credit limits up to 100% of the appraised value (less first mortgage)
- Discounts on Home Owners Insurance
- Contact the Credit Union for details on rates and repayment terms.
- To apply, call 800.287.0046 or come in 7 days a week!
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate, subject to change without prior notice. Lifetime APR will not exceed 18%. 2.99% Introductory rate available for new home equity line-of-credit loans and all advances made within the first 9 months of loan origination. Advances and balances after the 9-month period will be computed at the current variable rate (Prime, Prime+1% or Prime+2% based on loan to value and individual credit worthiness). 2.99% Introductory offer not available to pay on existing loans at Community Alliance CU. Property and/or flood insurance is required. This offer is only available for primary residence in Michigan and may be revoked at any time. Appraisal fee may apply.
Fixed Rate Closed-End Loans
- Credit Limits up to 100% of the appraised value (less first mortgage).
- Please contact the Credit Union for details on rates and repayment terms.
- Low rates
- Application fee may apply
- Easy terms to fit your monthly budget
- Minimum limit of $10,000 and maximum of $150,000
- Tax Break (For more information, consult your tax advisor)
Not sure which way to go? Talk with one of our Member Service Representatives today to get you in the right direction.
Application rate varies depending on member's credit qualifications. Credit limit based upon credit qualifications and loan-to-value ratio (up to 100% of fair market value of Michigan primary residence less other liens). Terms are subject to change without notice. Property, title and/or flood insurance, if applicable are required.Go to main navigation