What if the Unexpected Happened? We Can Keep You Protected!
Community Alliance ID Theft Recovery Services
Your Credit Union offers fully managed identity theft recovery services, which can restore your good name if your identity gets stolen. In the event that you suspect identity theft or fraud for any reason, call us, at 800.287.0046. We will put you in touch with an Identity Recovery Advocate who will:
- Perform research to determine the extent of the problem
- Assist you with the placement of fraud alerts and review your credit report with all 3 credit bureaus
- Assist in completing an Identity Theft Affidavit & Declaration of Fraud to establish your rights as a victim
- Write letters, make calls on your behalf to dispute all fraudulent information
- Coordinate with government agencies, financial institutions, creditors, etc. to resolve incidents
- Work with law enforcement to help arrest and prosecute the criminals
- Confirm complete recovery in writing
- Follow up for 12 months
- Learn more
With your permission, your checking account will be assessed a nominal fee of $2.45 per month, to offset the cost of these and other security measures. If you already have identity theft coverage, you may decline this benefit. This program covers ALL types of identity fraud including employment, public records, government documents and benefits, medical and family fraud - in addition to credit and other financial fraud.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC), identity theft still tops their lists of criminal cases. In fact, identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in America.Go to main navigation