Enjoy the Savings With a Low Rate Auto Loan!
Let Community Alliance put you into the car of your dreams. Rates as low as 2.99% APR with automatic payment from your CACU checking.
We've Made it Easy For You:
- Check out our Competitive Loan Rates
- Apply Now before you go shopping and get results today
- Call us Monday - Friday at 734.464.8079, then select option 5
- After business hours, call our 24/7 Loan Center at 866.398.6660
- Discounts on Auto Insurance
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance - because settlements don't always cover your loss
Save When You Have:
- Automatic payments will save you time and money. At closing, we can show you how to make payments through regular monthly deductions from your paycheck or checking account.
- Ask for a .25% APR discount with automatic transfer payment from your CACU Checking Account.
Repo Cars for Sale Need Auto Insurance? Get a Free Quote!
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
GAP is a voluntary program that we offer for your new or used vehicle loan including recreational vehicles. With GAP, you will avoid a serious financial loss, protect your vehicle and credit history.
Debt - Cancellation Program
Protect your family against the unexpected.
Whether you're taking out a loan to make home improvements or buy a vehicle, it can be a financial gamble because things happen…life happens. You’re betting you can pay back your loan and won’t lose your job (due to no fault of your own), or become disabled (due to injury or illness), or pass away—leaving your family responsible for your loan balance.
Debt-Cancellation Program* is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps you get relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event unexpectedly happens to you. Simple eligibility requirements ease the enrollment process.
If a protected life event happens to you (and you’re a protected borrower or co-borrower on the loan), Our Deb-Cancellation Program will cancel or reduce repayment of your loan debt. Help lessen your worries, and your family’s worries, about paying loans during a time when your income may be reduced or lost and paying other household bills becomes challenging. Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
Call a Member Service Representative today.
*Your purchase of Debt-Cancellation Program is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Debt-Cancellation Program.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
As your vehicle gets older and miles add up, will you be able to afford the repairs you need to keep your car on the road?
Want to find out more? Talk to a loan officer Monday- Friday call 734.464.8079.
With your authorization, the Credit Union can pull money from your other financial institution to pay your loan(s) with us electronically. When you sign up for this service you will no longer need to mail in a payment for your loan(s).
Enrollment is easy. Complete this authorization form and return it to the Credit Union. If you need assistance, contact one of our Accounting Representatives.Go to main navigation