When it comes to a Mortgage, we will guide you every step of the way!
Our members deserve the best Mortgage product. Whether you're buying your dream home, vacation home, or simply refinancing, let us guide you down the path to the best Mortgage for you!
Take the Cash Challenge and have a chance to win $250!
Want to talk about it? We'd love to help you!
- Get Pre-Approved before you go house hunting
- Visit our Mortgage Center 24/7 online
- Looking to refinance or purchase a home? We can help you get started!
- Speak to an expert, call our Mortgage Center at 800.353.4449 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m and Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Need homeowners insurance? Get a Free Insurance Quote.
- Conventional Mortgage - Home mortgage borrowers with good credit and the funds for a larger down payment may be better served by a conventional loan than an FHA-insured loan.
- FHA - This may be a perfect option for members who are looking to purchase a home without a large down payment, making it a great choice for first-time homebuyers. FHA loans may also help members with a lower credit score purchase their dream home.
- VA Loans - For Veterans and Military personnel
- Jumbo - Great if you're looking to buy a higher priced home
- Construction Loans - Perfect if you're looking to have your house built
- USDA Rural Development - No money down when you're buying a home in a rural area
- Manufactured Homes - Enjoy all the benefits of owning a manufactured home
- Condominium Loans - Own a condo with financing you'll love
- And More
- PMI Saver
- Maximum Cash-Out Refinance
To make the process easier, be sure to have these documents ready for your first appointment:
- Current pay stubs for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent investment account statement
- Most recent retirement account statement
Need Homeowners Insurance? Get a Free Quote.
Registered Mortgage Loan Originators
Community Alliance Credit Union NMLS# 719122, is in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
Mortgages: Community Alliance CU does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Community Alliance CU is an equal opportunity lender. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates and program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Mortgage Center NMLS# 282701
Go to main navigation