Community Alliance VISA® Credit Cards With Rewards
0% APR* Introductory Rate on Balance Transfers For First 6 Months!
Members can APPLY NOW!
In honor of our 50th Anniversary we’re offering double (2X) points on all food and clothing purchases!
(Double (2x) points are awarded 4/1/2016 - 12/31/2016)
Community Alliance Credit Union is pleased to offer you the VISA® Platinum Credit Card with rewards and these free benefits:
- No Annual Fee
- Credit Card Rates
- Set up Alerts to track activity
- Earn points and reward yourself with gift cards, merchandise, travel and more.
- Travel & Reservation Service call 800.842.3006
- VISA's® Zero Liability Policy**
- To report a lost or stolen credit card call 800.828.3901
- Manage your account online 24/7 through www.ezcardinfo.com
- For your protection, EMV chip technology is coming. Watch a learning video.
For more information go to WWW.SCORECARDREWARDS.COM
Our VISA® Card Gives You Rewards through ScoreMore
- Earn Rewards: $1 = 1 point (excludes balance transfers and cash advances)
- Reward points are redeemable for up to three years, reward yourself with:
- Gift cards
- And More!
- ScoreCard Customer Service 800.854.0790
Download the Free ScoreMore Mobile App
Cardholders with an Apple or Android smartphone simply visit their app store and download the free ScoreMore application, Once downloaded, the cardholder logs in to the app using their secure www.ScoreCardRewards.com credentials. Your smartphone instantly becomes a resource for browsing ScoreMore offers and participating merchants, and even maps the offers for you!
eAlerts for your Visa credit card
- Custom Alerts - You set-up these alerts and select where to alert you at with an e-mail or text message.
- Standard Alerts - These are predefined by the Credit Union. There is no set-up required and they are delivered to your e-mail address. You may opt-out of these alerts.
Traveling Soon? Let us know before you go so your credit card will not shut down due to unusual spending. Please print, complete and return to the credit union this Visa Credit Card travel notice. Keep in mind, this will take 24 to 48 hours to take affect.
Go Paperless! Visa Paperless Statements...Good for the Environment & Easy to Do!
- Log into Internet Banking, then into EZ Card info at the bottom of the page to access your Visa® Credit Card Account
- On the left hand side click on "Statements"
- Then click on "Delivery Options"
- Choose "Paperless"
- Last, click "I Agree"
It's that easy!
Once you've signed up for paperless Visa® Credit Card statements, you'll receive an email that you are signed up. You will receive a monthly email notifying you that your Visa® Credit Card statement is now ready for your review.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Balance Transfer: 0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles from account opening on balance transfers. This introductory rate is subject to change if any payment is received after the due date, you make a payment that is not honored by your financial institution or you close your account. This introductory rate does not apply to purchases or cash advances. Rate based on individual creditworthiness. Rate subject to change without prior notice. After the 6 billing cycles the rate will convert to a variable rate. Variable Rate: The rate is determined monthly by adding 6.74% to Prime (3.50%) for a Platinum Preferred Premium, 10.74% to Prime for a Platinum Preferred, and 14.74% to Prime for a Platinum. The Prime rate used to determine your APR is the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the first business day following the 20th of the calendar month.
**Covers U.S. issued cards only for unauthorized transactions. Policy does not apply to PIN transactions.Go to main navigation