Banking at your fingertips!
Mobile Banking will let you manage your account anytime, from just about anywhere.
Mobile Banking Features:
- Mobile Banking seamlessly integrates with Online Banking
- Deposit checks with eDeposit
- With authorization, transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Fingerprint Authentication - If available on your smart phone, fingerprint authentication makes your login process more secure and offers you faster access to Mobile Banking.
- Quick Balance - This is optional. This allows you to view real-time account balances without logging into Mobile Banking. You will be able to select which accounts to include in Quick Balance. If you want to perform a transaction, you will need to log into Mobile Banking. Note: The use of Quick Balance requires you to save your password. The stored password will be encrypted on your phone.
- Sliding menu for improved navigation
- New Quick Action Buttons for popular functions
- New Look to Your Balances
- And More!
Other web-enabled mobile phones: m.communityalliancecu.org
- After downloading the app, use your Online Banking Login and Password to get started.
- You will then be emailed a one-time PIN, which expires in 24 hours.
- Log in by adding your one-time PIN to your original password, this device is now registered.
- Reconnect a second time with just your original Online Banking Login and Password.
- You're ready to go!
Text Banking allows you to view your balances by sending a text.
*You may be charged access fee by your cell phone provider based on your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your cell phone provider for details on specific fees and charges. Go to main navigation