Money Explorers - Ages 12 and younger
This club has been designed especially for our young members, it's a great way to learn about financial responsibility and have fun at the same time.
Our Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 6th. Learn more.
Have fun exploring money in many ways:
- Free gift when the Money Explorers Club account is opened
- Read the Money Explorers 2018 Fall newsletter with saving incentives
- Get Adobe Acrobat for free to open a PDF
- Annual visit with Santa
- Celebrate National Credit Union Youth Month in April - 2019 Theme is: The Future is Yours
- Birthday cards
- Automatically converts to a Teen Club at age 13
Hit The Road - Financial Adventure Game. "Hit the Road" takes you on a virtual road trip across the country, but the journey is not an easy one. You must save and spend your money wisely to complete challenges along the way.
- Visit us at either office
- A minimum $5.00 deposit and a valid social security card is required to open
- Call us for more information at 800.287.0046, or stop in
- Our Livonia Branch is open 7 days a week with Saturday and Sunday lobby hours
There are no monthly fees* for Money Explorers Club members. Plus, you can watch your savings grow as we pay you dividends on the balance in your account.
*Parents and/or legal guardians must be joint on all services. Dormant fee may apply after one year of no activity.This page is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not collect or retain information from any visitor to the page including children under the age of 13.
Go to main navigation