Money Explorers - Ages 12 and younger
This club has been designed especially for our young members, it's a great way to learn about financial responsibility and have fun at the same time.
Have fun exploring money in many ways:
- Free gift when the Money Explorers Club account is opened
- Birthday cards mailed
- Youth month celebration in April
- Annual visit with Santa and free photo (2021 canceled)
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt (2021 canceled)
- Automatically converts to a Teen Club at age 13
- Read the Money Explorers 2021 Spring Newsletter
- Get Adobe Acrobat for free to open a PDF
Hit The Road - Financial Adventure Game. "Hit the Road" takes you on a virtual road trip across the country, but the journey is not an easy one. You must save and spend your money wisely to complete challenges along the way.
- A minimum $5.00 deposit and a valid social security card is required to open
- Call us for more information at 734.464.8079, or stop in
- Our Livonia Branch is open with Saturday drive-thru hours
There are no monthly fees* for Money Explorers Club members. Plus, you can watch your savings grow as we pay you dividends on the balance in your account.
*Parents and/or legal guardians must be joint on all services. Dormant fee may apply after one year of no activity.This page is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not collect or retain information from any visitor to the page including children under the age of 13. Go to main navigation