- We understand the seriousness of the situation in Ukraine and the security concerns it has raised in Michigan, across the country and globally.
- While we hope the military escalation ends swiftly and peacefully, it is important that we reassure you that your money is safe and secure at Community Alliance Credit Union during this crisis.
- The safest place for your money is in your credit union account. There is no risk to keeping money in a credit union account. However, there are many risks to having cash in hand.
- Our credit union is strong and can withstand this type of global crisis, just as we did at the start of the pandemic.
- All credit union deposits are insured up to $250,000 per account through the National Credit Union Association (NCUA). This insurance is the same that banks have with the FDIC.
- When it comes to keeping your money safe, we’re here for you.
- We also want to remind you of the importance to be extra vigilant with your finances. Fraud and scams tend to escalate during times like these. If you need it, we are here to help you evaluate offers for financial services and requests to determine which ones are legitimate.
- Your credit union has your best interests in mind and is here to help you.
- Always think before you click to avoid fraud and scams.
- Your money is safe, and your accounts are accessible at your credit union.
- This is a rapidly evolving situation and helping our members through emergencies and crises like these are what we aim to do.