Keeping You Informed about the SBA Payroll Protection Program
The Small Business Development Centers of Michigan (https://sbdcmichigan.org/) offer comprehensive education, including on-demand webinars, to help businesses navigate through these challenging times and build for the future.
For more information on SBA COVID-19 relief options, visit: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options
Great news - the SBA has re-launched the PPP effective Friday, January 15th! Community Alliance Credit Union is accepting applications from existing business account holders for 1st Draw PPP loans (business owners who did not participate in the first PPP), and 2nd Draw PPP loans (business owners who already received a 1st Draw PPP loan and qualify). Please use the links below to complete the application:
1st Draw PPP Application (available until 3-31-2021, for new PPP borrowers)
2nd Draw PPP Application (for existing PPP borrowers that qualify)
- 2019 and 2020 Quarterly financial statements OR 2019 and 2020 Tax Returns
- 2019 or 2020 IRS Quarterly 940, 941 or 944 (four quarters) payroll tax reports (all signed or initialed by the owner or officer of the business)
- 2019 or 2020 payroll reports, including:
- Employee gross wages
- Vacation Time paid.
- Sick or Family Medical Leave paid
- State and Local tax assessed on each employees’ compensation
- Documentation or transcripts for all Health Insurance premiums by Employer
- Documentation or Transcripts for all Retirement Plan Funding by Employer
- List of all affiliated businesses, including number of employees
- 2020 Profit and Loss (in lieu of 2020 Tax Returns)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreement or By-Laws (or statement from owner stating they do not exist)
- Partnership Agreement
- Driver’s License copy
- Franchise or License Agreement (including franchise code)
- For 2nd Draw applications – if your first PPP loan is not yet forgiven, please provide proof that you have used 100% of the loan proceeds.
Please send your completed PPP application and all required documentation to LendingDepartment@mycacu.org . Prior to sending, please request a secure e-mail thread.
Our business lending partner Commercial Alliance, LLC., in partnership with Baker Hill Solutions, operates an on-line portal to submit your application for forgiveness. ACCESS PORTAL to access the portal. Your username is the e-mail address you submitted on your PPP loan application. For technical support with the portal and help submitting your forgiveness application, please contact Commercial Alliance PPP Technical Support at 248.712.1728, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In lieu of submitting your application via the portal, you can print the application using the following links. Return the completed application and required documents to the credit union and we will submit the application on your behalf! Request a secure e-mail thread by contacting Lending at LendingDepartment@mycacu.org, or fax your application to 248.349.1324 ATTN: Lending.
SBA PPP Forgiveness Application and Instructions:
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Form 3508S (< $50,000)
- PPP Form 3508S Instructions (< $50,000)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Form 3508 (> $50,000)
- PPP Form 3508 Instructions (> $50,000)
- PPP FAQs
- Consult your CPA/Bookkeeper/Lawyer
- Review all of the details about the PPP Loan and applying for forgiveness CLICK HERE
- Gather the paperwork documenting the use of your PPP Loan proceeds:
Go to main navigation