How To Open An Account
Your Account is Federally Insured by NCUA
Open your account with a minimum deposit of $5 in a savings account. This deposit represents your share in the Credit Union, and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and participate in the services at Community Alliance Credit Union.
Here are 3 easy ways to get started:
- Open an Account Online*
- eMail a Member Services Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Livonia Branch, hours and locations
What we'll need:*
- Your Social Security number
- Valid identification - driver's license, government issued photo ID, state ID or military ID
- For youth accounts, a copy of the child's social security card is required
- All new checking accounts are subject to ChexSystems and/or standard credit check
*Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record each person that opens an account. When you open an account, our institution will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You must be at least 18 years old to open an account online. We may ask to see your driver's license and other identifying information.
- Individuals who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in Wayne, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Livingston Counties of Michigan.
- Members of record as of the date of approval of the field of membership amendment to become a community credit union.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county, where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
- Employees of the Credit Union.
- Employees, members of the Board of Directors/Governors, and pensioners of the Automobile Club of Michigan, the Auto Club Insurance Association, the Auto Club Group, and their successor and subsidiary companies.
- Members and the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
Serving Members for Over 50 Years!
Welcome to Community Alliance Credit Union! We have been meeting the financial needs of members and their families since 1966. We are happy to serve you online, in person or on the phone with the highest personal service.
As a member/owner of Community Alliance Credit Union, you have the right to vote for members to serve on the Credit Union Board of Directors. These Directors are volunteers and agree to serve without compensation.
Formerly known as Auto Club Group Credit Union and ACM Employees Credit Union.
Your account is federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA only insures credit unions, and it is the largest of the U.S. deposit insurance agencies. IRAs are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.Go to main navigation