How To Open An Account
Your Account is Federally Insured by NCUA
Open your account with a minimum deposit of $5 in a savings account. This deposit represents your share in the Credit Union, and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and participate in the services at Community Alliance Credit Union.
Here are 3 easy ways to get started:
- Fill out this online Membership Application*
- eMail a Member Services Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Livonia Branch, hours and locations
What we'll need:*
- Your Social Security number
- Valid identification - driver's license, government issued photo ID, state ID or military ID
- For youth accounts, a copy of the child's social security card is required
- All new checking accounts are subject to ChexSystems and/or standard credit check
*Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record each person that opens an account. When you open an account, our institution will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license and other identifying information.
Serving Members for 55 Years!
Welcome to Community Alliance Credit Union! We have been meeting the financial needs of members and their families since 1966. We are happy to serve you online, in person or on the phone with the highest personal service.
As a member/owner of Community Alliance Credit Union, you have the right to vote for members to serve on the Credit Union Board of Directors. These Directors are volunteers and agree to serve without compensation.