How To Open An Account - Grow With Us!
Your Account is Federally Insured by NCUA
Open your account with a minimum deposit of $5 in a savings account. This deposit represents your share in the Credit Union, and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and participate in the services at Community Alliance Credit Union.
What we'll need:*
- Your Social Security number
- Valid identification - driver's license, government issued photo ID, state ID or military ID
- For youth accounts, a copy of the child's social security card is required
- All new accounts are subject to ChexSystems and/or standard credit check
*Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record each person that opens an account. When you open an account, our institution will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license and other identifying information.
Make the Switch Today! We Can Guide You Through Each Step!
This easy guide will help you Make the Switch:
- Switch kit checklist, switch payroll, close your account, and switch your automatic withdrawals
We'll go to work for you to make the switch.
To get started, open an account at Community Alliance Credit Union by visiting our Livonia Office.
Serving Members for Over 50 Years!
Welcome to Community Alliance Credit Union! We have been meeting the financial needs of members and their families since 1966. We are happy to serve you online, in person or on the phone with the highest personal service.
As a member/owner of Community Alliance Credit Union, you have the right to vote for members to serve on the Credit Union Board of Directors. These Directors are volunteers and agree to serve without compensation.