Pay off credit cards, consolidate debt and more.
A personal loan is an easy solution to give you the cash you need with no collateral required to secure the loan with a fixed monthly payment over a set period of time. Use it to pay off higher rate credit cards, consolidate debt, go on vacation, a wedding, and more.
Consolidate Debt - Allows you to pay only one lower rate payment per month rather than several
- Lower interest rate
- Helps you get out of debt
- Saves you money each month
- Puts more cash in your pocket
- Increases your credit score
Easy Ways to Apply
- Apply Now!
- eSign your documents. This allows you the convenience of completing the loan application process without having to leave your home!
- Current Loan Rates
- Call us at 800.287.0046 or come into the Credit Union 7 Days a Week
- Call our 24/7 Loan Center at 866.398.6660
- Mail or fax your loan application
This is an unsecured line-of-credit loan with limits available from $1,000 up to $15,000. Once approved, you can access your loan anytime from just about anywhere. Features include:
- Overdraft protection on your Checking Account
- You can transfer money from your Anytime Cash Loan to your checking or savings through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or In-Touch
Community Alliance Credit Union provides a competitive loan product for all your educational needs. Your educational loan can be used for college, technical school, or any kind of secondary education. Just provide us with invoices or receipts for educational expenses. If you opt for direct deposit, we can also offer you a rate reduction! Get current rates.
Share Secured Loans
Obtain a low-rate loan by securing the loan with funds in your share account, certificate of deposit, or money market account. As the loan is paid down, those funds are released back to your account, leaving your savings intact.
With your authorization, the Credit Union can pull money from your other financial institution to pay your loan(s) with us electronically. When you sign up for this service you will no longer need to mail in a payment for your loan(s).
Enrollment is easy. Complete this authorization form and return it to the Credit Union. If you need assistance, contact one of our Accounting Representatives.Go to main navigation