Pay off high rate credit cards, consolidate debt and more with a Personal Loan.
A personal loan is an easy solution to give you the cash you need with no collateral required to secure the loan with a fixed monthly payment over a set period of time. Use it to pay off higher rate credit cards, consolidate debt, go on vacation, plan a wedding, and more.
Getting a Loan is Easy
- Apply Now!
- See all our low loan rates.
- eSign your documents. Complete the loan application process without having to leave your home!
- Call us at 800.287.0046 or come into the Credit Union 7 Days a Week
- Call our 24/7 Loan Center at 866.398.6660
|Loan Amount||Term||Monthly Payment|
*7.75 APR is a discount rate with automatic transfer from a Checking Account at CACU.
Save on your loan rate:
With automatic payments you'll save time and money. At closing, we can show you how to make payments through regular monthly deductions from your paycheck or checking account.
- Ask for a .50% APR discount with automatic transfer payment from your Interest Checking Account
- Ask for a .25% APR discount with automatic transfer payment from your Alliance Checking or Alliance Checking Plus Account
No Credit Check - Lifesaver Loan
- $1,000 Maximum*
- 12 Month Term
- 18% APR
- Member for at least six months, and in good standing
- One "No-Credit Check" Loan per household
- On Direct Deposit with Community Alliance CU for past 3 months
- Not past due on any current or previous Community Alliance loans
- Not currently in bankruptcy
12 payments with debt protection = $94.09
12 payments without debt protection = $91.68
Call us at 800.287.0046 or apply now. Offer ends September 20th 2018.
*Subject to a $50 processing fee with automatic payment transfer from a Community Alliance Checking Account. Other restrictions may apply. Your first payment is due 30 days after loan is closed/disbursed. Payments shown are estimates.
We provide a competitive loan product for all your educational needs. Our educational loan can be used for college, technical school, or any kind of secondary education. Just provide us with invoices or receipts for any educational expenses.
Anytime Cash Loan
This is an unsecured line-of-credit loan with limits available from $1,000 up to $15,000. Once approved, you can access your loan anytime from just about anywhere. Features include:
- Overdraft protection on your Checking Account
- You can transfer money from your Anytime Cash Loan to your checking or savings through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or In-Touch
Share Secured Loans
Obtain a low-rate loan by securing the loan with funds in your share account, certificate of deposit, or money market account. As the loan is paid down, those funds are released back to your account, leaving your savings intact.
With your authorization, the Credit Union can pull money from your other financial institution to pay your loan(s) with us electronically. When you sign up for this service you will no longer need to mail in a payment for your loan(s).
Enrollment is easy. Complete this authorization form and return it to the Credit Union. If you need assistance, contact one of our Accounting Representatives.Go to main navigation