Pay off high rate credit cards, consolidate debt and more with a Personal Loan.
A personal loan is an easy solution to give you the cash you need with no collateral required to secure the loan with a fixed monthly payment over a set period of time. Use it to pay off higher rate credit cards, consolidate debt, go on vacation, plan a wedding, and more.
- Apply Now!
- See all our low loan rates.
- Complete the loan application process without having to leave your home with DocuSign!
- Call us Monday - Friday at 800.287.0046
- Visit us in Livonia 7 Days a Week
- After business hours, call our 24/7 Loan Center at 866.398.6660
Save on your loan rate:
Save with automatic payments! At closing, we can show you how to make payments through regular monthly deductions from your paycheck or checking account.
- Ask for a .25% APR discount with automatic transfer payment from your CACU Checking Account.
Lifesaver Loan - No Credit Check
- 12 Month Term
- 18% APR
- Member for at least six (6) months, and in good standing
- Direct Deposit with Community Alliance Credit Union for past 3 months
- Not currently in bankruptcy
- Not past due on any current or previous Community Alliance loans
- 12 monthly payments with debt protection = $94.09
- 12 monthly payments without debt protection = $91.68
*Subject to a $50 processing fee with automatic payment transfer from a Community Alliance Checking Account. Other restrictions may apply. Payments shown are estimates. Your first payment is due 30 days after loan is closed/disbursed.
Anytime Cash Loan - Overdraft Protection
This is an unsecured line-of-credit loan with limits available from $1,000 up to $15,000. Once approved, you can access your loan anytime from just about anywhere. Features include:
- Overdraft protection on your Checking Account
- You can transfer money from your Anytime Cash Loan to your checking or savings through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or In-Touch
Share Secured Loans
Obtain a low-rate loan by securing the loan with funds in your share account, certificate of deposit, or money market account. As the loan is paid down, those funds are released back to your account, leaving your savings intact
With your authorization, the Credit Union can pull money from your other financial institution to pay your loan(s) with us electronically. When you sign up for this service you will no longer need to mail in a payment for your loan(s).
Enrollment is easy. Complete this authorization form and return it to the Credit Union. If you need assistance, contact one of our Accounting Representatives.Go to main navigation