Two Certificate of Deposit Specials, See Rates
Open your Community Alliance Credit Union account with a $5.00 deposit in the savings account. This $5.00 deposit represents your share in the Credit Union, and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and to participate in the services available.
To Get Started:
- You may e-mail us
- Call us at 800.287.0046
- Hours and locations
- Print, fill out, and return this application to the credit union or mail it to:
- Community Alliance Credit Union
- 39500 High Pointe Blvd., Suite 200
- Novi, MI 48375
Feel comfortable knowing that your account is federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA only insures credit unions, and it is the largest of the U.S. deposit insurance agencies. IRAs are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Name Your Savings
- Name Your Savings accounts can be used to save for a vacation, wedding, taxes and more
- Have multiple Name Your Savings accounts
- Make deposits and withdrawals whenever you like
- Dividend rate equal to the rate earned on Savings account
Youth Savings Accounts
- Members ages 12 and younger will explore money in our Money Explorers Club
- Our Teen Club is designed especially for members ages 13-17
Plan ahead and save for the Holidays.
- No minimum balance required
- Earns dividends, automatic transfers can be set up
- Each year, on the first business day in November, the Credit Union will transfer all monies into your checking account or savings account
- This account is not accessible through automated teller machines (ATMs) or Visa Check Cards
A Holiday Savings Account can be opened over the phone!
- Give us a call 7 Days a Week at 800.287.0046
- Stop by either office