You Work Hard For Your Money, Our Savings Rates Do Too!
Grow With Us! - Savings account options that fit your lifestyle.
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- This deposit represents your share in the Credit Union and must remain on deposit in order to maintain your right to vote for the Board of Directors, and to participate in the services available.
Holiday Savings Account
Plan ahead and save for the Holidays
- No minimum balance required
- Earns dividends
- Automatic transfers from your Savings or Checking can be set up to your Holiday Savings Account
- Each year, on the first business day in November, the Credit Union will transfer all monies into your checking account or savings account
- This account is not accessible through automated teller machines (ATMs) or Visa Debit Cards
A Holiday Savings Account can be opened over the phone!
Youth Savings Accounts
- Members ages 12 and younger will explore money in our Money Explorers Club
- Our Teen Club is designed especially for members ages 13-17
Your account is federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The NCUA only insures credit unions, and it is the largest of the U.S. deposit insurance agencies. IRAs are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Name Your Savings - Open a New Sub Share
This allows you to save for something specific into sub shares on the same account.
- Open it yourself online from your computer
- Accounts can be used to save for a vacation, wedding, taxes and more
- Open multiple sub shares
- Make deposits and withdrawals whenever you like
- No ATM access, so you can really save
- Earn dividends
Ways to avoid the Quarterly Account Service Fee:
- Have our Visa Credit Card, or a Mortgage, or a loan balance greater than $300 or
- Have Direct Deposit or ACH Credit/Debit item clear your account monthly
- Excludes members ages 25 and younger
Go to main navigation