Teen Club - Ages 13 - 17
Keeping track of their money is a big responsibility for Teens.
With as little as $5 you can open an account and be on your way to saving for the future. Our Teen Club is designed just for you. Here are some ways our Teen Club may help you learn about money and have fun too:
- Free gift when a Teen Club account is opened
- Read the Teen Newsletter Spring 2020
- To open the Teen newsletter, you must have Adobe Acrobat
- Birthday cards mailed
- Manage your account with Mobile Banking and eAlerts
Free Teen Checking - Teens Ages 16-17
Also, overdraft protection is available as a transfer from your Savings Account to your Teen Checking Account.
Visa Debit Card
Visa Debit Cards - You'll always have access to your money with a VISA Debit Card. It's your Debit Card and ATM card all in one. Access your checking account wherever VISA is accepted. If you do not have a checking account you may use it to access you savings account.
- With our Visa Debit Card, you'll have convenient access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM's nationwide through the CO-OP Network. Transactions are also Free at Costco®, Walgreens and 7-Eleven® Stores.
All you need is Internet access, a personal computer, and your personal identification number (PIN) and a password. Make inquiries on your account; find out if checks have cleared, make transfers within you account, loan payments, obtain statement histories and more.
Join The Teen Club Today!
- To open an account online, fill out this application
- Our Livonia Branch is open with Saturday lobby hours
- A minimum $5.00 deposit and a valid social security card or valid driver's license is required
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record each person that opens an account. When you open an account, our institution will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license and other identifying information.
Go to main navigation
*Parents and/or legal guardians must be joint on all services. Dormant fee may apply after one year of no activity.