Teen Club - Ages 13 - 17
Keeping track of your money is a big responsibility for Teens.
With as little as $5 you can open an account and be on your way to saving for the future. Our Teen Club is designed just for you. Here are some ways our Teen Club may help you learn about money and have fun too:
- Set up eAlerts to help manage your account
- Free gift when Teen Club account is opened
- Quarterly Teen Newsletter with saving incentives
- To open the Teen Newsletter, you must have Adobe Acrobat
- Celebrate National Credit Union Youth Month in April
- Manage your account with Mobile Banking
- And much more
Free Checking - Teens Ages 16-17
- Open a new Checking = Receive $100
- Get your first Debit Card = Receive $50
Also, overdraft protection is available as a transfer from your Savings Account to your Checking Account.
Incentives will be paid in the following month by the fifth business day.
Is your child ready for their first cell phone? Take the test.
Visa Debit Card
Visa Debit Cards - You'll always have access to your money with a VISA Debit Card. It's your Debit Card and ATM card all in one. Access your checking account wherever VISA is accepted. If you do not have a checking account you may use it to access you savings account.
- With our Visa Debit Card, you'll have convenient access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM's nationwide through the CO-OP Network. Transactions are also Free at Costco®, Rite-Aid, and Dunkin Donuts.
Internet Branch/Home Banking
All you need is Internet access, a personal computer, and your personal identification number (PIN) and a password. Make inquiries on your account; find out if checks have cleared, make transfers within you account, loan payments, obtain statement histories and more.
Join The Teen Club Today!
- To open an account, print and fill out this application,
- Our Livonia Branch is open 7 days a week with Saturday and Sunday lobby hours!
- A minimum $5.00 deposit and a valid social security card is required to open. Receive a special gift package at opening!
Go to main navigation
*Parents and/or legal guardians must be joint on all services. Dormant fee may apply after one year of no activity.